United Way of Okaloosa and Walton Counties Supports Your Business
United Way of Okaloosa and Walton Counties is your strategic partner for aligning corporate philanthropy with business goals. Hundreds of local corporations have built long-term relationships with United Way of Okaloosa and Walton Counties because no other local nonprofit organization can connect companies and their employees to socially responsible programs and activities that have a positive impact on Okaloosa and Walton County residents like we can.
Whether your company is creating its plan for the first time, trying to enhance its community impact or looking for new way to engage employees, we can help.
Here’s How We Can Help
Understand Your Community
Engage Employees in Volunteering
Provide Advocacy Opportunities
Facilitate Employee Giving
Develop an Effective Corporate Giving Strategy
Benefits of Working With United Way
Expansive and Influential Network
Resources to Help Run a Successful Campaign
- United Way Campaign Brochure
- Campaign Coordinator Guide
- Campaign Checklist: Business | School
- Presentation Script: Business | School
- Campaign Coupons – fun tool for your campaign!
- Day of Caring Volunteer Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reasons for Giving
- Poster: Version 1 | Version 2 | Version 3
- Pledge Form
- Fact Sheets
You can use these email templates during your campaign. Feel free to customize to fit with your needs. All of these are in Microsoft Word .docx format – if you need something different, just let your United Way staff contact know.
- Campaign Announcement: Send this a couple of weeks before your campaign starts to get everyone excited about what’s coming next.
- Campaign Committee Recruitment: You can use this template to invite employees to join your campaign planning team.
- Campaign Progress Update: To thank those that have already donated and remind everyone else why it’s important.
- End of Campaign Thank-You (#1 and #2): Send #1, a general thank-you, right after your campaign closes. Then, you can send the second one once you have all of your results to share the numbers and if needed, thank specific people who helped the campaign be successful.
- Kickoff Event Invitation: To announce your big kickoff event and tell people why they should be there.
- Reminder to Donate: Send shortly before the campaign ends, one last reminder for those who haven’t given yet.
- Request and Thank-You for Incentives: You can use this to ask for donations of door prizes, etc, for your campaign events.
We also have the following email templates intended to be sent by your CEO or other high-level executive leader. The vocal support of your CEO sets a great example for all employees.
If you find that you need anything further to be successful in your campaign email Cindy Holmes, Resource Development/Campaign Director or call 850-243-0315.