Thank You for Managing Your Company’s Workplace Campaign
In this toolkit you can find materials and resources you need to build a fun and effective workplace campaign.
United Way of Okaloosa and Walton Counties is uniquely positioned to help companies implement their local and national philanthropic goals by increasing employee engagement, furthering corporate social responsibility work and enhancing consumer engagement and brand image in communities across the country.
Resources to Help Run a Successful Campaign
- United Way Campaign Brochure
- Campaign Coordinator Guide
- Presentation Scripts: Business or School
- Campaign Coupons – fun tool for your campaign!
- Day of Caring Volunteer Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reasons for Giving
- Poster: Version 1 | Version 2 | Version 3
- Pledge Form
- Fact Sheet
- Red Feather Society
- Partner Agencies
- Board of Directors
You can use these email templates during your campaign. Feel free to customize to fit with your needs. All of these are in Microsoft Word .docx format – if you need something different, just let your United Way staff contact know.
- Campaign Announcement: Send this a couple of weeks before your campaign starts to get everyone excited about what’s coming next.
- Campaign Committee Recruitment: You can use this template to invite employees to join your campaign planning team.
- Campaign Progress Update: To thank those that have already donated and remind everyone else why it’s important.
- End of Campaign Thank-You (#1 and #2): Send #1, a general thank-you, right after your campaign closes. Then, you can send the second one once you have all of your results to share the numbers and if needed, thank specific people who helped the campaign be successful.
- Kickoff Event Invitation: To announce your big kickoff event and tell people why they should be there.
- Reminder to Donate: Send shortly before the campaign ends, one last reminder for those who haven’t given yet.
- Request and Thank-You for Incentives: You can use this to ask for donations of door prizes, etc, for your campaign events.
We also have the following email templates intended to be sent by your CEO or other high-level executive leader. The vocal support of your CEO sets a great example for all employees.
- Campaign Announcement from the CEO
- Thank You for Giving from the CEO
- Encouragement to Give at The Red Feather Society Level from the CEO
If you find that you need anything further to be successful in your campaign email Cindy Holmes, Resource Development/Campaign Director or call 850-243-0315.