Ft. Walton Beach, FL – North Crestview Coastal Bank and Trust employees were happy to participate in United Way’s community-wide JEANS DAY event. Each person donated $5 to the United Way Annual Campaign to wear jeans on JEANS DAY, Sept 26th. There were 266 people who participated from these businesses: Lisa Jo Spence, PA, Embassy Suites, Big Brother Big Sisters, Gulf Power, Warren Averett, BBVA Compass Bank, First City Bank, Crossroads Animal Clinic, Trustmark, FWB Chamber, Regions, Accounting with CJW, The Law Offices of Megan Blancho and Wells Fargo. Thanks to you all…..JEANS DAY raised $1416 for 2014 Annual Campaign.
- United Way Emerald Coast Receives $125,000 in COVID-19 Emergency Assistance from Gulf Power Foundation
- Gold Rating from GuideStar!
- ROCK UNITED Music Fest Invites Community to Inaugural Event
- Rock United Music Fest is coming!
- UNITED WAY OF OKALOOSA & WALTON COUNTIES HOSTED FEED THE NEED FOOD PACKING EVENT