Planned Giving: Other Ways to Give

ILIT, CRUTs, CGAs and more! There are many other ways to make substantial planned gifts to United Way of Okaloosa and Walton Counties that can benefit you now and later!

Here are just a few:

  • Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA). If you just want to make a simple gift that can give you income for life, this may be for you.
  • Charitable Lead Trust (CLUT). Reduce estate taxes on what you pass on to your heirs, while retaining control of your assets.
  • Charitable Remainder UniTrust (CRUT). Create a trust that pays you income while avoiding or deferring capital gains tax.
  • Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT). Preserve your assets and minimize estate taxes for your heirs using life insurance

Other Planned Giving Options:

PLEASE NOTE: Planned gifts like those mentioned here are legal documents. Please consult with a qualified third party (for example, a lawyer or CPA) about planning and implementing these gifts.

Please contact us with any questions.