WOMEN EMPOWERING WOMEN (AND GIRLS).
Women United members believe in the collective power of women and empowering each other to accomplish more together. By investing their time, talents, and treasures these passionate ladies come together to provide mental health resources, access, and education to women and girls in Okaloosa and Walton counties.
A FEW THINGS WE'RE PROUD OF, ALL OF WHICH WERE ACCOMPLISHED IN OUR FIRST YEAR!
- Welcoming 108 Women United members.
- Providing 70 females with mental health prescriptions and/or therapy sessions.
- Hosting 85+ women in a three-part series called "Courageous Conversations," helping to break down stigmas and stereotypes surrounding mental health.
- Leading our first EmpowHER Seminar for teen girls and establishing partnerships to offer two more next year.
- Providing schools with crisis kits ensuring students have the resources needed during difficult times.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF WOMEN UNITED?
You may already qualify! Women United is open to those who generously donate a combined household gift of $500+ a year (unrestricted funding) to United Way Emerald Coast (UWEC). Not yet a UWEC donor? Make your pledge below.